- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 pound baby carrots with tops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise (about 1 1/4 pounds
- 1 (6-ounce) bag radishes, halved (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 cups (2-inch) slices asparagus (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Preheat oven to 500°.
Combine vinegar and shallots in a small bowl; set aside.
Trim green tops from carrots; discard tops. Combine carrots and the next 5 ingredients (through radishes) in the bottom of a roasting pan, tossing gently to combine. Bake at 500° for 20 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from the oven; add shallot mixture and asparagus, tossing to combine. Return pan to oven; bake 5 minutes. Stir in parsley and chives.