Yield: 6 servings
Active Time: 25
Total Time: 25
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted imported black olives, such as kalamata
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 3/4 pounds tuna steak, trimmed and cut into 6 portions
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- To prepare olive relish: Combine parsley, olives, celery, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- To grill tuna: Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Rub tuna all over with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until seared on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with Olive Relish and lemon wedges.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: The olive relish (Step 1) will keep for up to 1 hour.
Nutrition Per Serving
|fat||5 g (1 g sat, 3 g mono)|
Nutrition Bonus Selenium (69% daily value), Potassium (18% dv), Magnesium (17% dv), Vitamin C (16% dv).
Exchanges 4 1/2 lean meat