We are a wellness based company located in Central PA. From personal fitness training to sports-specific strength training to weight loss to nutrition consulting, we do it all.
If you are a beginner, a personal training session will work for you. We can answer any questions you have and help you get started on a fitness program.
If you are looking to switch up your workout, looking to improve your golf game or your running times, or if you just want more energy, a customized workout plan is just the thing. We will meet with you to discuss your goals and create a plan just for you.
Whatever you are looking for, Max Fitness, LLC will work with you to help you meet your goals!! Contact us and get started today!
Max Fitness, LLC, a Central PA business, was started in 1998 by Bentz Tozer, Jr. In the years since, it has grown into a successful wellness based company, offering many different types of services, including, but not limited to:
- Personal Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Sports Conditioning
- Youth Fitness
- Women’s Fitness
- Senior Fitness
- Nutrition Recommendations
Hours of Operation
All Hours By Appointment Except For Scheduled Classes.
Bentz P. Tozer, Jr., B.S. CPT
“Helping people and providing professional customer service is my goal! Customizing the exercise routine to each client’s needs is the key to success! Expert coaching ensures results and safety.”
- Full-time Personal Fitness Coach and Nutritional Consultant. Successfully works with males or females and clients of all ages and needs.
- 34 years experience. Degrees in exercise science, physical education & certified in wellness, fitness & nutrition.
- Owner of Max Fitness, LLC, a highly successful Central PA based fitness, sports conditioning and nutrition consulting business.
- Harrisburg Magazine Wellness Consultant & Columnist.
- Friendship Center Fitness Coach for 14 years.
- Former Harrisburg Stampede Professional Arena Football Team Defensive Line Coach & Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Former University & High School Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Physio Tape/Rock Tape Certification.
- Former high school teacher and coach.
- Competed in Professional and Collegiate football and Track & Field.
- Current All-American, National & World Ranking in Track & Field.
- Fifteen powerlifting world records & multiple world & state champion.
- Current competitive powerlifter, track athlete, coach & judge.
- ”Natural” Bodybuilding at the national level.
After turning 30, Bonnie decided to adopt some healthy habits & began exercising regularly & strength training for the first time in her life. Getting stronger lead to an interest in competitive powerlifting, and Bonnie now holds several International Powerlifting Association World Records. Her accomplishments in the gym and her improved health made her want to help others as well & she became a Certified Personal Trainer in 2010. She takes great pride in helping people achieve their fitness goals and feels good that she is helping improve their quality of life.
- Personal Training Certification through American Fitness Training of Athletics